You Fit Rochester Health Club
Stay in shape during your stay at the Holiday Inn Rochester-Chatham with a visit to our You Fit Health Club dedicated fitness centre. Our health club includes the following facilities:
- An indoor heated pool
- A fully equipped gym with cardio and resistance equipment
- Steam room
Contact our club directly on 01634 864261 or email us at email@example.com for more information
Rest, Work and Play
At You Fit Rochester believe in a holistic approach, including your mind, body and spirit.
We provide facilities that are non-intimidating and cater for all.
At You Fit Rochester, we recognise that our members are individuals with individual goals and provide support to help you achieve them. We provide a number of membership options to suit you and your lifestyle.
Contact our club directly on 01634 864 261 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
You Fit Facilities
- Fitness Gymnasium: Our fitness room is fully air-conditioned and includes a range of aerobic and resistance training equipment. Fully qualified staff are always on hand to provide extra help and encouragement.
- Swimming Pool: Measuring 15 meters, our indoor heated pool can cater for relaxation or fitness, recreational or serious swimmers.
- Spa Pool: The ideal way to relax your muscles following an effective work out or stressful day.
- Steam Room: After a workout, rejuvenate your senses in our steam room and feel your whole body come alive.
- Sauna: Unwind and relax in our excellent Sauna facility.
Contact our club directly on 01634 864261 or contact at email@example.com for more information
Monday to Thursday
06:30am to 10:00pm
06.30am to 9:00pm
Saturday and Sunday
07.00am to 9.00pm
Children are welcome to use the pool between the hours of 08.00am to 08.00pm daily.
Pool, Jacuzzi, Sauna and Steam room will close 30 minutes prior to club closing time
Independence and choice
We are very proud to partner alongside AccessAble, the UK"s leading provider of access information.
Our leisure club has been audited by the AccessAble team, who have put together a comprehensive access guide, giving you all the information you need to make an informed decision on your visit.